I finally thought I found the underbelly on New Ulm, nope! Just Art Wall Park, a dedicated space for graffiti arts. When I was there, two guys from the cities were there, making a new front piece. I have not yet had time to go back and see what they did.
NU is so organized, there is this street and stop sign literally where there is no road. I suppose there may be one day.....or ???
The other side of the house. Still in progress! Taking longer than the first side. In my defense, I have the upstairs tore up, and I am also working to make the dining room a dining room, so.
New Ulm Battery. The only complete Civil War battery unit in the US.
Fireworks in Sleepy Eye on the 4th
Madelia. You know what this is.
So funny this is classic.
Salad in MN - a dish with cool whip and marshmallows, pineapple, or whatever. No actual salad involved. Hotdish = casserole.
Of all the things! An Alaskan flag in the Lafayette bar.
Friday night band in Lafayette. I was expecting maybe oldies rock, no, marches and drunk-sounding polka.
Oh the Glockenspiel in downtown NU. One important facto, the sign says it's the largest freestanding carillon, which is not true! Dayton Carillon is larger and oh so much nicer in design and sound.























No comments:
Post a Comment