Since we have no relatives in MN, I decided we were going to go to St. Paul for Easter weekend and see the sights. Science Museum, MHS, and Como Park. We stopped at the Pho restaurant on the way, of course. Randomly found this place, and we love to go there. Wish it was closer!
We even stayed in a hotel, rather than in a room in a house. It was the old customs house.
Union Station
The trip coincided perfectly with Abi's habitat project. She was the only student to have the Latin names of plants.
Funny, have to go to a zoo to see a polar bear. Not that I wanted to see one in AK.
This may not look like much, but was that greatest virtual experience of my life. It was paratroopers preparing to jump into action, based on a Minnesotan's actual experience. It began with a film -like narrated story, leading up to entry into battle. The plane shook, people yelling, bullets whizzing, shells exploding. It was actually really intense.
Easter ended up being a happy and sad day.
He died on Easter, and definitely went straight to heaven. He has a rough life, being a Jackson Trailer Park stray his ENTIRE life, until the very end. I am happy we could give him a loving last few months. I never really was able to capture his beauty. And the long hair in between his toes!
Wink has of course taken back over the pillow.





























No comments:
Post a Comment